The weather is cooling down and it's the perfect time to cozy up to a good book...or some good Antiford stories!
Since this is the season of giving thanks and coming together, let's look at some of the stories that brought both authors and characters together. There are many ways we can collaborate as Citizens of Antiford, and in this list I tried to cover a broad spectrum of ways in which we work together to create stories in our shared universe.
Included in this reading list are stories that are co-authored by two (or more) members, stories where an author incorporated other members on the site, and even stories that take place in a specific setting shared between several authors. Make some tea and settle in to experience the fruits of our collaborative efforts.
[Image description: the two robots from Portal 2 co-op mode, Atlas and Peabody, clutching one another. It seems as though they are flying through the air]
The Reading List:
The Order of the Badger by Lucas M. Buford, Phinneus C. Cromwell, & Abigail B. Cormac
- Desert Fire by Lt. Joel Arnett (ft.
T PainDayntie Feoil)
- A Library Fine Comes Due by Theodore Beem & Lucas M. Buford
- What Rilain Does When She's Left Alone On The Gazelle by Rilain S. Mortador
- A Mission For The Baron by Leo Swift & The Baron Nestor Delgado of Argenstrath
- Judica* by Astrid Westergaard & Lt. Joel Arnett [Non Canon]
Here are the guidelines:
- Read all the stories! Or at least try to. Maybe it's just one, or maybe you read all of them! Whatever you find the time to do, the point is to just read more.
- PLEASE leave a meaningful story-related comment on the piece when you've finished reading it (i.e. more than 'hi' or 'It's good'). This is not only how others will know you are participating in the challenge, but it is a nice way to interact with the author and show them some appreciation.
- Tip your hat to the story, if you'd like to! (Optional) Everybody loves bleep bloops.
This challenge will take place during the months of October & November 2018, however feel free to complete it at your own pace. Leave a comment down below once you've completed the challenge or to suggest future themes!
This is the second reading challenge, if you haven't done so yet, please also check out the Reading Challenge #1 [Deserted].
* it's incomplete, but bonus points if you can guess the theme!