Now that so many of us are stuck at home...
Maybe, like me, you find yourself with a plethora of free time on your hands.
We have so many stories in the library that it can be intimidating to figure out what to read. Our lives are busy, but while this pandemic is keeping us at home there's no better time to tackle some of the larger stories on the site!
These stories may have been in previous challenges (or might be in future ones), but for this challenge, I am going to present you with the top 5 longest stories currently on the site. Time to settle in and spend some quality time with beloved characters.
I decided not to include parody stories for the sake of diversity.
The Reading List:
- The Rise of the Scorpion by Lt. Joel Arnett
- A Mission for the Baron by Leo Swift & Baron Nestor Delgado
- Glassless Garden by Kent Nicholas
- Diplomacy by Lucas Merriweather Buford
- The Woman on the Platform by Astrid Westergaard
As always, here are the guidelines:
- Read all the stories! Or at least try to. Maybe it's just one, or maybe you read all of them! Whatever you find the time to do, the point is to just read more.
- PLEASE leave a meaningful story-related comment on the piece when you've finished reading it (i.e. more than 'hi' or 'It's good'). This is not only how others will know you are participating in the challenge, but it is a nice way to interact with the author and show them some appreciation.
- Tip your hat to the story, if you'd like to! (Optional) Everybody loves bleep bloops.
This challenge will take place for the remainder of the reign of COVID-19. However, feel free to complete it at your own pace. Leave a comment down below once you've completed the challenge or to suggest future themes!
This is the SIXTH reading challenge. If you haven't done so yet, feel free to check out our previous challenges:
- Reading Challenge #1 [Deserted]
- Reading Challenge #2 [Co-Op]
- Reading Challenge #3 [Passport]
- Reading Challenge #4 [Search]
- Reading Challenge #5 [Legendary]
happy reading & stay safe!