Part One: Paorr
Happy New Year!
There's no better way to start the new year than a reading challenge, right? (Right?...anyone? Just me?)
A majority of our stories take place in Antiford, it is our group's namesake after all. But Orr is a big place and it's time to feature some stories that take place in the countries you don't normally visit. We'll have some Antiford stories too, but we're going to save them for later and for January and February focus on countries across the ocean on the continent of Paorr.
This is a two-part reading challenge that will last four months instead of two, taking us to April. For the first half we will read stories from Paorrian countries (and Well Island) and we'll come back to Araz for part two. Get your passports ready!
(source: taken directly from the atlas, because I'm lazy AF. Sorry.)
The Reading List:
- Heart of an Empire, Soul of a Worker by Lt. Joel Arnett
- Poisoned Flowers by Astrid Westergaard
- All Entries, Moghs 1894 by Sethe Bishop
- Of a Monster and Mouse by Bird Von WalWell Island
As always, here are the guidelines:
- Read all the stories! Or at least try to. Maybe it's just one, or maybe you read all of them! Whatever you find the time to do, the point is to just read more.
- PLEASE leave a meaningful story-related comment on the piece when you've finished reading it (i.e. more than 'hi' or 'It's good'). This is not only how others will know you are participating in the challenge, but it is a nice way to interact with the author and show them some appreciation.
- Tip your hat to the story, if you'd like to! (Optional) Everybody loves bleep bloops.
This challenge will take place during the months of January thru April of 2019, however feel free to complete it at your own pace. Leave a comment down below once you've completed the challenge or to suggest future themes!
This is the third reading challenge, if you haven't done so yet, please also check out our previous challenges: