These stories were referenced and recommended by the presentation
- Prush Emperor Diederich VonKresser
- Commodore Phinneus Caractacus Cromwell
- A New Mission
- Mysterious Abigail Beatrix Cormac
- Hidden in Memories and Books
- Lieutenant Joel Arnett
- Rise of the Scorpion
- Detective Kent Nicholas
- Glassless Garden
- Archivist Astrid Westergaard
- The Woman on the Platfrom
- Industrialist Lucas Merriweather Buford
- Librarian Theodore Beem
- The Mystery of Fox Hollow
- Messenger Annabelle Bardeneen
- Arrest Record
- The Baron of Argenstrath Nester Delgado
- The Manticore
- Captain of the Gazelle, Alexander Nolan (and Rilain)
- The Gazelle Sets Sail
- Captain of the Caelum Navis, Leo Swift
The Great Antiford Workshop of 1900
It was Saturday, February 8th 2020 at 1 PM — The Bookery in Manchester, NH.
I'm trying to make this a good way to get caught up, introduce the world to those who aren't familiar, and to invigorate folks to keep writing and otherwise creating.
1 PM - 3 PM ♦ Meet & Greet
Gathered, ate lunch and drank coffee, mingled at the Bookery.
3 PM ♦ Presentation of the Century (Literally)
We kicked off the real part of the event with a presentation on the timeline of major events and the threads of plot that run through each major character's stories. (Re)familiarized everyone with the stories that have been told.
Basically, a "Last Time on Antiford"; A summary of every major character's stories.
4 PM - 6PM ♦ Workshop & Discussion
We discussed what everyone wanted to do with their creative works this year and beyond and how we could help each other to do those projects/stories.